February 24 - 26, 2010 in Vienna, Austria
The conference is in relation to the Year of Combating Poverty and Social Exclusion of the European Union.
Keynote speakers include:
- W. Grossmann, University of Vienna: Statistical Modeling and Official Statistics – Two different views on data? ( abstract )
- Y. Tillé, University of Neuchatel: Statistical Inference for the Indicators of Inequality and Poverty ( abstract )
- V. Todorov, UNIDO: Outlier Detection in Survey Data
- H. Steiner, Federal Ministry of Social Affairs and Consumer Protection, Austria. Member of the Social Protection Committee: Political Relevance of Social Indicators in the Field of the Open Method of Coordination
- The European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme
- Statistics Austria
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Statistik
The Conference takes place in the main building (Hauptgebäude) of Vienna Universtiy of Technology from February 24 - 26, 2010.