Next: Layout of the Manuscripts
Up: Objectives of the Journal
Previous: Statistics: Theory and Applications
The section for official statistics publishes articles which deal
conceptual methods and computational issues. The different fields
Especially welcomed are articles which are concerned with relatively new
- population and social statistics
- economic statistics
- price statistics
- regional and urban statistics
- economic and social statistics
- tourism statistics
- research, development and innovation statistics
- environmental statistics including environmental accounting and
- national accounts including input-output tables and analysis.
Of course, papers treating national as well as international concepts
(e.g. EU-statistics) are of interest.
- data secrecy
- publication policies (presentation of statistics)
- trade-offs between precision and timeliness for official
- statistical classification.
Wed, Mar 25, 1998 04:40:59 PM