Next: Documentary of Used
Up: No Title
Previous: Frequencies of Words
- declinable and comparisable word signifying a quality
or a feature, used as an attribute or a complement.
- uninflectable word which marks a local or temporal or
modal or causal situation.
- Affirmative Clause:
- indirect information.
- declinable word, companion to the substantive; there are
distinct and indistinct articles.
- Auxiliary Verb:
- constituent of a compound verb form.
- Complex Sentence:
- consisting of sentence and clause(s).
- uninflectable word connecting words, word groups,
clauses, and sentences.
- lingual discharge of a tensios.
- substantivated infinitive.
- word denoting different things.
- verb form expressing a request or an order.
- verb form denoting something as real and factual.
- Infinite Verb Form:
- verb form without personal meaning.
- basic impersonal form of a verb.
- Modal Verb:
- verb indicating a special way in which an action
- verb adjective with impersonal meaning in the present
or past tense.
- Personal Pronoun:
- pronoun representing a distinct person, thing,
- syllable, not independent word, modifying the meaning of
the word before which it is put.
- a word denoting the situation of an idea or a thing
in space or time.
- declinable word, companion or substitute of a
- Relative Pronoun:
- first word of a clause to add information to a
- a verb form indicating an existence as doubtful or
- word denoting a thing or an idea.
- a flexible word denoting action or event.
Thu Nov 21 15:32:52 MET 1996